domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

INFORMAL LETTER


                                                                                                                                 Canarias,                                                                                                                                     Spain.
                                                                                                                      Calle Santa Lupe.
                                                                                                                       1r piso, puerta 2.
                                                                                                                             C.P/17869


Hi Mary,
Thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you. I’ve been so busy with the university admissions test that I couldn’t write you before. I’m so sorry… but I can’t accept your invitation. Well I’d like to come and visit London with you, but I’m worried about my exams results, because maybe I have to study all the summer, If I want to go to the University.

However, I’d like to see you, so, why don’t you come to my house for a week a August? We are going to do some things: visiting my family, going to the beach and enjoying the good weather!

How is your family? I miss them so much! Is Alison's leg getting better? I hope the operation went well!
I have a lot of things to explain to you…
Looking forward to your answer.


Love,
        John.

                       XOXO





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario